Thinking about running your first 50k? Hoping to PR your next 100 miler? Did you just get peer-pressured by your friends into signing up for your local trail race?
I can help!
If you like what you see here, my services are available for coaching. I work individually with each athlete to develop a personalized training block, usually 3-6 months at a time. I am a teacher by trade and a passionate listener as well. My training plans are not just write-it-and-forget-it endeavors. Rather, I will work closely with you and teach you how to listen to your own body, needs, and desires as you strive to reach your goals.
Services and Rates:
Coaching ($200 / month – Minimum of 3 months)
- A big picture training plan for your training block, working backwards from your “A” goal to make sure that you are adequately prepared both mentally and physically
- A personalized daily training plan that includes specific workouts, activities, and cross training. These are modified as we go in response to your current status, fitness, fatigue, and life.
- Unlimited communication – emails and phone calls as needed to make sure that you are making progress and happy with your development.
- Assistance selecting races, events, and long term goals
- Assistance with equipment, gear, and strategy as you near your events
Consultations ($125 / hour)
Sometimes you just need to talk to an expert for an hour and get as much information and advice as you can. I do consultations too! I have helped people with everything from planning a Tour du Mont Blanc multi-day trip to thinking through final preparations for their upcoming big race. I enjoy racing but my heart also lies in planning remote wilderness pushes and excursions. I’m here for you if you need advice or just another seasoned adventurer to bounce ideas off of and talk. My clients are usually surprised that they can get so much out of just a one hour conversation.